1. Online Advertising and Marketing Services
KERYAR Digital Marketing offers an assortment of services to improve the visibility of your business online. By engaging with us, we'll commit the client to these Terms of Service as outlined in the following. If you have any queries or think we can provide any help you need, don't be shy to contact our team.
KERYAR Digital Marketing provides search engine marketing, and optimization along with other similar services on the local as well as a national, and international scale. We send details on behalf of our clients to search firms which require you to sign a contract with them regarding the terms of service and conditions. These include, but aren't restricted to: Google, Yahoo, MSN/Bing, Yellowpages.com, Superpages.com, Yellowbook.com, Yelp, Localeze, TrueLocal, local.com, CitySearch, Dex, YP.com, YellowBot, Insider Pages, Merchant Circle, OnStar local newspapers, local online media, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and a myriad of other websites. The terms and conditions of the companies listed above are in force. KERYAR Digital Marketing will not divulge your details to any other company, except when it is necessary to provide advertising and marketing services for you.
2. Advertising Material
KERYAR Digital Marketing has the power to make public information about your company on search engines and publishers' websites, including the ones listed in the previous paragraphs. You also grant permission to KERYAR Digital Marketing to develop content that is based on the information and other materials received by you or your appointed representatives and acquired via KERYAR Digital Marketing including copy sizes, formats of text and images, as well as telephone numbers, addresses such as logos, URLs, trademarks and trade names, endorsements photos of service marks as well as videos, likenesses and other images. In addition, you agree that the information and other materials that you submit to KERYAR Digital Marketing are truthful and not misleading and that you have the authority to disclose this information about your services and products related to KERYAR Digital Marketing. If you've contracted in partnership with KERYAR Digital Marketing you grant permission to KERYAR Digital Marketing to contact your customers for the sole purpose of obtaining reviews and testimonials regarding your products and services which will then be released. In addition, articles, blog posts, and press releases will be reviewed before the time they are released. The time at which these articles are published is critical to the effectiveness of the marketing campaign. So, every month's content will be considered to be approved after the content is sent to be approved unless other communications are received from the client. In addition, you authorize KERYAR Digital Marketing to utilize the tracking number, and make recordings on your behalf to assist with customer service and also to notify any caller who calls to record phone numbers, depending on when and if you contract the services. Domains purchased for you will be returned within the period which is 30 (30) days following the contract is completed.
3. Unacceptable Practices
Since KERYAR is determined to offer the best service possible, it is crucial to observe certain guidelines and rules that guide KERYAR's activities as well as its relationship with its customers. Any actions that violate these guidelines and policies are strictly forbidden and could result in immediate suspension of services provided to customers by KERYAR. These choices are completely at the discretion of KERYAR. Acceptable guidelines include, but they do not limit themselves to:
- pornographic and adult content which includes but is not limited to sexually explicit and sexually explicit material
- Services or products that contain explicit sexual content (e.g. Escort services) or other sexually explicit materials
- Nudity, which also includes airbrushing (exceptions permitted on a case-by-case basis, if the reason is medical or artistic reasons)
- Lingerie websites
- Sexually offensive or disgusting material
- Content or language is harmful to children, in whatever way.
- Tools for bulk emailing distribution
- The spread of viruses via the internet, or any other destructive or harmful actions
- Cracking, hacking, and hacking
- Scams or phishing to get personal details
- Funds solicitation that is not those that are for a legitimate charitable organisation (exceptions permitted on a case-by-case basis according to the decision of KERYAR)
- Gambling, lotteries and gaming, and similar actions are harmful as well as violent, harmful and indecent, obscene and indecent, and. Infringing upon another's privacy and rights as well as racist, chauvinistic, or offensive to the ethnic group, or any other unacceptable text or content
- Famous, disgusting, or even content based on revenge or even words.
- helps in passing drug tests, or aids in getting through the lie detector test.
- Illegal actions like scams and pyramid schemes like fraudulent in the charging of credit cards, plagiarism Copyright violations
- The use of pirated material, and any other illegal usage of material or content that violate third-party rights intellectual property rights.
- MLM that does not offer a legitimate product or service that has the appearance of offering or product, if its sole goal is to draw new members, not to market products
- Reverse Funnel Systems
- Cash Gifting
- The illegal use of drugs as well as drug paraphernalia
- Miracle cures
- Fake documents
- fireworks, pyrotechnics and fireworks, explosives as well as fireworks.
- Violations, whether deliberate as well as unintentional, in local, national, state, and international laws.
- Sell hosting services or accounts for an email to a third party.
- Selling any KERYAR services including, but not limited to, designs WTD, updates, and designs to a third party, without the written agreement of a reseller.
- Spamming and various other types of unwanted messages, such as but not limited to, chains letters, spam as well as junk mail
- Hyperlinks to sites that violate the policies and guidelines
- other actions regardless of whether they are legal or not, that KERYAR is unable to appreciate or negatively reflect on KERYAR or any of KERYAR's clients.
If KERYAR Digital Marketing accepts a contract to provide services listed on this list, the work completed will be paid, regardless of whether the work is approved by Google, Bing, Yahoo, or any other outside agency.
You agree to pay KERYAR Digital Marketing monthly fees to cover the expenses that are associated with creating and operating your marketing and advertising service up to a maximum of not more than the amount set out by the KERYAR Digital Marketing Contract. KERYAR Digital Marketing could change the maximum monthly cost per the processes established by our search engines and publishers frequently in the event of an announcement. The monthly cost is due at the end of each calendar month.
If an account is more than 45 days behind, then the campaign will be stopped until payment is made as well as until the account is fully operational. When the account is 90 days late, the balance will be handed over to the collection agency.
The Client agrees to pay KERYAR Digital Marketing compensation for the services that are set out in the agreement between the Client and the Company in the contract and within the contract. If applicable. When appropriate, it is expected to pay at the close of each month for the services provided by the Company in the month. Contracts that are signed by services on any day other than is not the 1st day of every month, will receive an amount that is prorated for the rest period of each month. Invoices are issued on the 15th day of each month. The method of payment is cash or check, or a credit card has to be received on or before the 15th day (Net 15) of each month. (Net 15). Marketing and advertising programs may be suspended if the payment is not received by the due date. In addition, re-initiation charges could be imposed.
The KERYAR Digital Marketing Contract specifies the first period during the program's rate to be guaranteed and cannot be less than twelve (12) months for customized applications. All contracts automatically renew according to the current service rates. After the initial period of the contract, parties may either terminate or terminate the contract by giving a written 30-day notice to each other.
7. Representations and Warranties; License and Grant of Rights
You acknowledge that you have the right to keep enjoying the entire and unlimited power to utilize and publish the information you submit to promote your program for marketing purposes, and also that the information you provide does not infringe on the rights or the rights of any third party and is by any state, local or federal laws and regulations.
Both parties acknowledge that respect for the provisions of this contract is not going to result in the knowing deliberate infringement or violation of any copyright, trademark, trade secret, invention patent, or any other right to the non-disclosure to any other third party. You will defend and indemnify KERYAR Digital Marketing against all costs (including attorney fees) in addition to any liability and damages that result from negligent or intentional actions which violate any copyright, trade secrets or trademark or service mark or patent, or any confidentiality or confidential information of any third party. To the max extent permitted by the law obligations, You agree to assume liability for any damage or expenses incurred by KERYAR Digital Marketing resulting from claims made by third parties regarding the use of the information you've supplied, regardless of the expiration date of the provisions that are part of the Agreement.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties
To the maximum extent allowed by law, KERYAR Digital Marketing and its affiliates disclaim any warranties not specifically stated in this agreement, irrespective of whether they're explicitly or impliedly stated as well as but not restricted to implied warranties of merchantability and quality for any specific use of KERYAR Digital Marketing services.
10. Limitation of Liability and Applicable Law
The limit of the obligations KERYAR Digital Marketing may have to you is limited to the number of fees paid by the company. KERYAR Digital Marketing will not be held responsible for the contents of the functions that any particular search engine, or web-based publication that isn't managed or owned through KERYAR Digital Marketing. This contract will be governed and interpreted by the law of the state in the state of Gujarat. The claims filed against this contract must be settled within six months from the date the claim was filed. The dispute is a matter of.
11. Force Majeure
It is agreed that neither you nor KERYAR Digital Marketing will violate the terms of these terms and conditions (other than the obligation to pay every month) if, due to a cause(s) beyond its control, the other party is not able to complete or fulfil, in part, a particular obligation. These causes may include but not be solely limited to government regulations, fire, any other reason, inability to access services or products, technology issues or problems or interruptions in internet access, or any other reason which is beyond the control of either.
KERYAR Digital Marketing may transfer rights and transfer the obligations and rights which are covered by this Terms and Conditions for Service.
The Terms and Conditions of Services constitute the entire contract between both parties concerning the provision of products and services. Acceptance of these terms is contingent upon the signing of the contract of KERYAR Digital Marketing. It is binding for both parties and their successors.
The person signing the Contract declares that (s)he is legally competent to contract for services on behalf of your company.
15. Effective Upon Execution
The Terms and Conditions become legally binding for both parties from the date that the Statement of work is signed or when the payment is made.
16. No Guarantees
You acknowledge that you have read and accept the fact that KERYAR Digital Marketing makes no specific representation or warranty about the search and publisher companies to which it makes advertisements for your business including the placement of paid-search ads or the results they will yield. KERYAR Digital Marketing does not warrant the number of clicks, impressions, calls, or visits to websites or that paid-search ad will appear according to a particular demand. KERYAR Digital Marketing cannot guarantee that its results are error-free but it will correct any mistakes that are found.